This summer, we’ll continue to connect online for learning and worship. Learn more about summer programming below and look for Zoom links on the Weekly Online Events page and in The Weekly eNewsletter.
Justice Film Series via Zoom – Wednesdays and Saturdays online
Summer movies take on new meaning with our seasonal film series. We’ll provide study guides for youth, young adults, and adults to pair with suggested films (connecting storylines with both faith and current events). You’ll be invited to view the films at your leisure, using our conversation guide; then, we will facilitate a post-viewing conversation for each movie. Movies: Just Mercy, Seeing Allred, Dark Waters, The Death and Life of Marsha P Johnson, Crip Camp, and 13th.
- Wednesday, June 24 at 7:30 pm – Just Mercy – Film Discussion Guide Available Here
- Saturday, July 11 at 4:00 pm – The Death and Life of Marsha P Johnson – Film Discussion Guide Available Here
- Wednesday, July 22 at 7:30 pm – Seeing Allred – Film Discussion Guide Available Here
- Saturday, August 8 at 4:00 pm – Dark Waters – Film Discussion Guide Available Here
- Wednesday, August 19 at 7:30 pm – 13th – Film Discussion Guide Available Here
- Wednesday, September 2 at 7:30 pm – Crip Camp – Film Discussion Guide Available Here
Faces of Faith Spiritual Journal – A self-guided, screen-free at-home practice
This printable journal accompanies our summer sermon series, Faces of Faith. Each weekly devotional reflects on a sermon text, offers accompanying artwork for coloring, and gives questions for consideration. You can download your printable journal here.
Weekly Reoccurring Summer Events:
Morning Prayer continues on Tuesdays (pastor led) and Thursdays (lay led) at 8:00 am on Zoom
Community Book Study continues Thursdays at 10:00 am on Zoom Reading The Universal Christ by Richard Rohr
Parents Gathering – First and third Fridays at 8:30 pm on Zoom (July 2020 gatherings have been cancelled and will resume in August)