NYAPC uses Fellowship One Giving as our secure donation/payment portal. When you give by credit card or direct debit from your bank account, you will see that name in the web address. The padlock beside the web address lets you know that this is a secure and encrypted site, so that you can give knowing that your financial and personal information are protected.
These instructions look long, but the website is intuitive. If you choose recurring payments, you only have to go through this process once, and then the money will be donated for the duration you set. You do not need to create an account to make a one-time gift, but creating an account will make that process faster the next time you would like to donate.
1. Click the link to donate by credit card or direct debit in the “Give Now” tab.
2. Use the “choose your fund” drop down menu to select whether you want to make a general donation or a payment toward your pledge.
3. Enter an amount. If you are making a one-time gift, please proceed to step 4, the method of payment section. Or you can click the box to make this a recurring payment. If you select this, the system will direct you to make an account, following the steps below.
- You will be asked if you want to sign in with a text or email address—your login will be whichever method you choose (text or email).
- Be sure to click the “Register for a new account” link below the sign in button the first time you give—after you’ve done this, you can simply login each time you wish to give.
- Fill out the registration form including email and/or phone number—if you provide an email, you will receive an email prompt. If you provide a phone number, you will be texted a PIN. Either option works and verifies that your contact information is correct. The email link or PIN that you receive (depending on which option you selected) is needed in order to complete creating an account.
- You will receive a confirmation email when an account is created, and you will be redirected to the initial giving page to complete your gift.
- If you are making a recurring gift, complete the details about frequency and number.
4. Complete the method of payment, either credit card or bank withdrawal.
5. You will receive an email or text when your payment has been received.
Please note: If you set up a recurring gift prior to March 20, 2020, your gift is managed by ServiceU. That system is still operating and your recurring payments will continue. You can manage your payments at this link, and we encourage you to transition to the new system when time allows.