We currently have a Nursery Assistant Position Available. The position will start in early June. Please read the following for more information. If you wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Position Summary: Nursery Assistant
Supervisor: Associate Pastor in collaboration with the Christian Learning Cluster
Hours of Duty:
- Every Sunday. September-June 8:15 am-1:00 pm; June-August 8:45 am-12:00 pm
- The employee is allowed to work extra hours for special church events, as recognized and requested by the Associate Pastor Office.
- To care for the youngest children in our church, 0 to 4 yrs old
- Provide a safe, hospitable and nurturing environment for the youngest children in our church
- Attend to the particular needs of the children, as directed by the parents/guardians
- Maintain sign in/ sign out schedule
- Notify their supervisor of any particular personal needs that may arise for the children in their care
- Notify their supervisor of any particular supply needs
- Maintain up to date First Aid and Infant CPR certification
- Keep up to date with church’s Child Protection Policies and Emergency Plans
Christian Learning Committee, A specified church member, when identified, Associate pastor
Evaluation: Performance reviews will be conducted annually by the Associate Pastor. The session Personnel Committee will annually review the adequacy of compensation.
Salary: $15-17/hour dependent on experience
To apply for this position, please send up to a one page cover letter with your qualifications and experience along with a resume to Associate Pastor Alice Tewell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYAPC is an equal opportunity employer.